Hello writers & writers-to-be!
We’ve got a few workshops coming up this month and next around Writing Ourselves Whole, and I’d love to write with you!
- September 17: Writing the Flood
- September 28: Erotic Reading Circle
- Beginning October 3: Write Whole: Survivors Write: 8 Monday evenings, 6-8:30. Open to all women who are survivors of sexual trauma
Registration is open — Please sign up early, and avoid that late-registration fee!
- October 15: LitQuake’s LitCrawl! I get to participate in Carol Queen’s Good Vibrations reading again this year, during Phase 2 of the LitCrawl (7:15-8:15)
- November 12: Reclaiming our Erotic Story (Sacramento)— a daylong writing workshop (10am-5pm); open to writers of all genders and all sexual orientations!
- November 13: Write Whole: Survivors Write (Sacramento) — a daylong writing workshop (10am-5pm); open to survivors of all genders
found this image right after tour and thought, "Yup -- that's some femme energy right there."
Good morning, all!
Whew, the pollen has got me this year — are your allergies blowing up? I can’t remember the last time I had such a strong reaction, and yet all I can do when I pass by the new flowers, the electric new green leaves, the eucalyptus trees in full yellow polleny bloom, is to stick my face right in and grin. I’m trying some homeopathic remedies before I go get the Claratin — bought some local honey, which will introduce my immune system to the local pollens in a gentler way, and let my body begin to build up a familiarity (which I rather thought it already had, but I think I was wrong!); we’ll see how that helps!
We had so much fun at this workshop back in January, we’re doing it again! Contact John Crandall (info at the end of the post) to register or for more info! -xox, Jen
Reclaiming our Erotic Story:
the Liberatory Potential of Writing Desire